Project Update 2011-03-22
It's been a while and I have slowed down a little due to other things going on but I have made progress. I have now completed 4 of the 5 main pieces for the hoodie: 1 back, 2 fronts and a sleeve. I am also about halfway through the other sleeve.
After this comes seaming the whole lot together before picking up stitches to knit on the band and hood.
A friend visited recently and I showed off to them. They were impressed and seriously in love with how soft it felt.
This is a fairly easy knit so I may make another in the chunky DK I have in beige, perhaps for my dad but without the hood. We'll see though as I have a number of other projects in my queue right now.
My Ravelry Project link
Ravelry Pattern Link
Lionbrand Pattern Link